Tools of Change for Publishing (TOC) Latin America 2012 will premiere on 20 April from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Feria del Libro de Buenos Aires in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
TOC Argentina will highlight compelling new business strategies and show you how to adapt them to your own company.
Speakers will include
- Newton Neto, Google, Inc.
- Patricia Arancibia, Barnes and Noble, Inc.
- Gus Balbontin, Lonely Planet, Inc.
- Elizabeth Castro, best-selling author of books on EPUB, HTML, and more
- Laura Dawson, Firebrand Technologies
- Julieta Lionetti, digital consultant to academic presses, Libros en la nube
Sessions will focus on standards, global digital publishing trends, case studies of innovative publishers in Latin America, consumer habits, and much more. TOC Argentina will introduce you to the local and international entrepreneurs who are laying the seeds of digital development in the heart of Cono Sur.
In its first six years, TOC has become the premiere event for professionals exploring and shaping the future of publishing. Since 2009, the Frankfurt Book Fair and O’Reilly Media have brought this successful format to Europe once a year in the run-up to the Frankfurt Book Fair.